Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• In-charge of all equipment and consumables.
• Monitor and control of all equipment and consumable issue/movement.
• Maintain valid equipment and consumable data sheet, MSDS and calibration certificates.
• Prior to expire, send/collect equipment calibration to the relevant supplier and maintain records.
• To verify and record periodical consumable stock.
• Typing and preparation of inspection reports, documents, flow chart, drawing and CVs.
• Sending and receiving of faxes/letters/emails.
• Answer phone calls in good manner.
• Daily, weekly and monthly filling and documentation.
• Reporting to the supervisor and/or any officers nominated by the company having direct supervision authority.
• Responsible for the HSE/Quality documents update.
• Sending and collecting payment and documents from clients and subcontractors as and when required.
• Collecting, distribution and posting mails, daily, weekly and monthly time sheet input and follow-up as and when required.
• Input of leave record and maintain as and when required.
• Arranging flights, freight and courier as and when required.
• Other duties as direct by management.
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 22 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !