Position: Scheduler/Technical Assistant
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• He / She shall report directly to the Operation Coordinator and COMPANY Representative and will maintain a close liaison with the offshore Construction supervisor, onshore campaign engineer.
• He / She will be required to carry out all administrative duties including Personnel allocation on time as per plan, crew change for all of the CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL.
• He / She shall be focal point for all crew and shall keep crew communication data base. On time report to crew and ensure check-in on time.
• In order to arrange for crew changes He / She will liaise with the all relevant parties in order to ensure that all arrangements are made for both the incoming crew and the outgoing crew and that the numbers and disciplines changing are compatible.
• He / She shall ensure that all required consumables are ordered and supplied on a timely basis.
• He / She shall maintain proper crew record and check their own time timesheet.
• He / She shall maintain records of all EQUIPMENT and tools issued to offshore. Shall keep record for the next inspection and arrange for inspection under Maintenance Coordinator guidance.
• The maintenance records of all items of equipment shall be held on-board the vessel. When arranging shipment of equipment, materials and consumables to shore he shall prepare the consignment note(s) and communicate with COMPANY and CONTRACTOR personnel onshore of the impending shipment, with reasons and requirements, the arrangement must be approved by the COMPANY nominated personnel before being transmitted.
• When required he shall arrange for;
(i) Supply of fuel
• Supply reference documentation required by supervisory personnel i. e. International Standards, Government Requirements, etc
• Must have attained minimum qualifications to ‘O’ level with good grades.
• He / She shall be good knowledge on Computer Operation. SAP Training is preferred. 7 years in an administrative position of which 3 years in the offshore oil and gas industry and 3 years in a supervisory role.
• Due to the large practical aspects of the job he should have a good understanding of the work content of the personnel he administers.
• He must also understand the use of all tools and items of EQUIPMENT provided under the CONTRACT.
• He therefore requires having a sound practical background.
• Adheres to all HR and company policies and procedures.
• Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality &HSE Requirement
• Foster a climate and culture where Quality / HSE issues are addressed effectively and speedily, as part of everyone’s normal function.
• Achieve and comply with the Quality / HSE Plan.
• Ensure compliance of Company policies / procedures.
• Responsible for all the safety of personnel.
• Maintenance and care of all quality equipment.
*salary is negotiable subject to years of experience and skills
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 01/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !