Administrative / Office Jobs
3rd Floor, KB Sentral Shopping Centre, Jalan Seri Maharaja, Kg. Mumong ´A´
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• A Contract Manager´s Secretary is responsible for carrying out clerical, phone and administrative responsibilities while simultaneously representing the Contract Manager´s office.
• He/ She must be detail oriented, have the ability to multitask and be a personable and professional representative of the general manager’s office.
• The secretary often coordinates inter-departmental work projects and serves as a liaison between his/her direct manager and other company employees.
• The Contract Manager´s secretary is typically charged with maintaining the contract manager´s schedule, booking meetings and appointments, and serving as a gatekeeper, screening calls and prioritizing daily tasks and responsibilities.
• He/ She is usually responsible for distributing meeting agendas, scheduling meetings and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
• He/ She might also handle the general manager’s personal and business correspondence, including emails and memos.
Education Required: Ordinary National Certificate
Age: 18 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !