Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director and General Manager.
• Answering telephone calls, enquiries, requests and handling them in an appropriate manner.
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments where required.
• Follow up information and actions on behalf of the MD and GM, escalating where necessary to ensure completion
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Convening meetings, prepare documents, resolutions and minutes of meetings.
• Possess a relevant secretarial certificate with at least 3 years of related working experience.
• Possess drive, energy, is meticulous and attentive to details as well as the maturity to work with people from all levels.
• Have effective time management, documentation and organizational skills.
• Is proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) combined with strong written and spoken English.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize for maximum results.
Salary: $1, 500 to $2, 000
(Salary commensurate with qualification and experience)
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 24 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 20/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !