Position: Secretary to General Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Maintaining the general manager’s schedule, appointments, and serving as a gatekeeper, screening calls and prioritizing daily tasks and responsibilities.
• Arrange business travel and hotel booking arrangement
• Distributing meeting agendas, scheduling meetings and recording and transcribing meeting minutes
• Handle the general manager’s personal and business correspondence, including emails and memos
• Attend regulars or ad-hoc meeting on behalf of general manager as per instructed.
• Prepare and submit expenses claim for the general manager.
• Support general manager with all ad-hoc requests, in order to fulfill various business needs
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Minimum GCE “A” level or Diploma in Business Administration
• Professional and pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skill
• Able to work fast under pressure
• Proficient in Chinese, Malay and English language
• Good attitude & Pro-active, able to work independently and take the initiative Mature, with an attention to detail and highly resourceful
• Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team
• Proficient in Ms Office application us a must Salary is negotiable depending working with relevant experience
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 21 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !