Hotel / Travel Jobs
We are looking for matures, passionate, self-motivated and eager to learn individuals to join our growing team. Those with experience are an added advantage.
- Conduct patrolling around the commercial building and premises and off-site parking lots.
- Upon request to assist event team and secure team.
- Daily lock and unlock doors, windows in authorized area.
- Provide assistant to customer required wheelchair or directions.
- Respond to all alarm activations’ and investigate cause.
- Responsible for enforcing all parking regulations and traffic control.
- Conduct monthly ground surveys and report findings.
- Keep a daily activity log of all activities and calls of service.
- Check, investigate and take appropriate action, if necessary, on suspected drug abusers.
- Performance based increment.
- Overtime claim.
No transportation problem.
Local and PR only may apply. Foreign applicants will not be entertained.
Interested applicants may sent their CV to kbshumanresource@gmail. com
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !