Total Vacancy: 100 Male
Core Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Security Guards on duty shall perform the not less than the following duties:
• Manned the Guard House and operate the security system as directed by the client.
• Be a high profile uniformed deterrent
• Performed shift duties
• Be fully conversant with the duties on site and carry them in alert and professional manner.
• Prevent unauthorized people from entering the site during and after office hours.
• Know site emergency and emergency reporting procedures
• Provide direction/guidance to visitors and attend to enquiries from the public
• Ensure loading and unloading of heavy and bulky equipment’s/items are carried out at the proper place to prevent damages to building
• Answer telephone calls after office hours if necessary
• Maintain log book (occurrence book) to record movements, activities and any irregularities or incidents discovered while on duty and report immediately to their superior/control room.
• Patrol the site at regular intervals to ensure that there is no unauthorized person or activities within the surrounding areas in the site
• The security guards shall report promptly and display identification by wearing neat and tidy uniform while on duty.
• They should exercise courtesy in dealing with visitors and staffs
• Upon any conflict or uncertainty of any security issue arise, guards to immediately contact/report/ highlight to their superior or customer immediately
• To assist customer in the daily duties when required
• To be honest and trustworthy to the company and customer at all times
• To be proactive at all times
• Never misuse company or customers property
• To safeguard clients property and lives at all time
• Be familiar with client management staff and maintain good working relationship with them
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 18 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 16 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !