Total Vacancy: 2 Male
Role & Responsibilities:
• To monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, third party and visitors and maintain security at the Rig.
• To ensure POB sign in log book and Muster board are kept up to date. Review POB list during Emergency Response.
• To perform general cleaning and house-keeping duties associated with the rig and camp site facilities.
• This includes but not limited to dining room, Rig Managers office, toilets, tool house and vehicles.
• To manage waste disposal and complete waste management forms.
• To conduct bag searches, assisted by hand held metal scanner as required.
• To spot check of all personnel entering location ensuring compliance with Mandatory PPE requirements.
• To be clearly visible and vigilant.
• To respond quickly and correctly during crisis.
• To write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• To warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
• To call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• To maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
If you are interested to be a part of our company, please go to https://app. fossb. com/job-application and submit your details.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 40 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !