Position: Security Guard
Total Vacancy: 30 Male/Female
Core Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Security Guards on duty shall perform the not less than the following duties:
- Manned the Guard House and operate the security system as directed by the client.
- Be a high profile uniformed deterrent
- Performed shift duties
- Be fully conversant with the duties on site and carry them in alert and professional manner.
- Prevent unauthorized people from entering the site during and after office hours.
- Know site emergency and emergency reporting procedures
- Provide direction/guidance to visitors and attend to enquiries from the public
- Ensure loading and unloading of heavy and bulky equipment’s/items are carried out at the proper place to prevent damages to building
- Answer telephone calls after office hours if necessary
- Maintain log book(occurrence book) to record movements, activities and any irregularities or incidents discovered while on duty and report immediately to their superior/control room.
- Patrol the site at regular intervals to ensure that there is no unauthorized person or activities within the surrounding areas in the site
- The security guards shall report promptly and display identification by wearing neat and tidy uniform while on duty.
- They should exercise courtesy in dealing with visitors and staffs
- Upon any conflict or uncertainty of any security issue arise, guards to immediately contact/report/ highlight to their superior or customer immediately
- To assist customer in the daily duties when required
- To be honest and trustworthy to the company and customer at all times
- To be proactive at all times
- Never misuse company or customers property
- To safeguard clients property and lives at all time
- Be familiar with client management staff and maintain good working relationship with them
- Keep in regular contact with the Guard Commander/ Control Room Operator.
- Maintain good radio discipline
- Forward any suggestions/recommendations to improve the operational and administrative efficiency of the security team
- DO NOT use personal mobile phone whilst on duty
- Other duties as per instructed by customer
FYI we will be having Jobfair/Walk-in Interview as below:
• Date: 10th September 2019
• Time: 9:00AM -12:00 PM & 2:00 - 4 PM
• Venue: Dewan Kemasyarakatan Mentiri, Mukim Mentiri, Daerah Brunei-Muara.
Please bring your CV, Photocopy of certificates & Photo size passport (4x)
Education Required: Lower Secondary Assessment (PMB) or equivalent (BJCE)
Age: 18 - 40 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 16 / Day
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 10/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !