Position: Security System Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Security System Technician - CCTV/Card Access/Alarm/Networking/IT
What you will do:
• Security System Technician will, install, test and program security systems, including inspection/ repair of cable and conduits.
• Service required in this position is to troubleshoot alarm panels both Burglar Alarms and Fire Alarms, CCTV systems, and Card Access systems, Auto Gate, Barrier Gate, IT Networking, Computer Hardware & Software.
• Analyze blue prints, schematics and drawings of fire alarm, network, security and/or other related electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
• Diagnose causes of electrical problems or failures in assigned systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair.
• Program low voltage security products such as cameras, NVRS, DVRS, access control, intercoms, gate operators and networks.
• Inspect electrical, fire alarm, security and networking systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
• Install electrical system components as assigned (ie: panels, audible/visual alarms, pull stations, detectors, switches, cameras, servers…etc) for the purpose of providing enhanced, new and upgraded system capabilities.
• Prepare written materials for the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
• Request equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
• Respond to emergency situations during and after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
• Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls and security.
• Communication with customers as required.
• Keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
• Work patiently with people at all levels of experience and technical knowledge.
• Be detail oriented and methodical when troubleshooting issues.
Other Duties as Assigned.
• The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed.
• The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply 1 years of experience with electronic security/CCTV - added advantage
• Well-rounded experience in cameras, networking and configurations
• Fluent in Malay & English language written and verbal skills with the ability to effectively and professionally communicate with co-workers and customers, demonstrated superior people and telephone skills, excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under pressure are essential
• Chinese language will be added advantage.
• Mechanical aptitude and be able to use hand and power tools.
• Possess a working knowledge of personal computers and software applications
• Be able to work independently
• Able to work a flexible schedule and adjust to changing business needs, which will involve call-out, extended, weekend, out-of-town and overnight work
• Commitment to learn new technical and related skills.
Terms & Conditions apply.
- This job is subject to 3 months probation.
- Salary will be revised once the probation period is completed successfully.
- B$50 as mentioned allowance is for mobile phone and petrol/diesel.
Education Required: GCE ´´A´´ Level
Age: 20 - 32 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 300 / Month
Allowances: B$ 50
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/01/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !