Accounting / Finance / Banking
A Local Oil & Gas Contractor which is based in the Belait District, is seeking for suitable candidate to fill the position of SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
• Responsible for ensuring that all accounting allocations are appropriately made and documented.
• Perform cash management functions and oversea accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash, payroll and bank reconciliation functions
• Responsible for coordinating for income tax preparation and auditors who prepare audits of the company.
• Responsible for all banking and finance activities.
• Possess a Diploma / Certificate or equivalent in Accounting;
• Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant working experience;
• Computer literacy is compulsory;
• A detail-oriented person with good interpersonal, administrative and writing skills.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Proficient in using Microsoft office and experience in using accounting software – MYOB.
Please submit a detailed CV together with a passport size photo, Identity Card and relevant qualification certificates and/or testimonials to HR. Brunei. Advert@gmail. com.
Incomplete CV submitted will not be entertain.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !