Position: Senior Civil Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Job Description / Requirements :
• Hold a recognised Bachlors degree in Engineering relevant to their discipline and have a minimum 10 years (unless specified otherwise) of relevant practical experience (designer / drafting level is not included).
• Have 7 years’ experience in the upstream oil and gas facility design and preferably two (2) years in a leading/ coordination role in multi-discipline team.
• Have a working knowledge of the relevant International Standards and Codes of Practice normally used in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• It is strongly preferred that the incumbent be familiar and has worked with Shell International Design Engineering Procedures (DEP’s).
• Have sound appreciation of Environmental aspects (ISO14001) of oil and gas design. ·Safety aspects of design in relation to the project cycle; e. g. HAZID, HAZOP, HAZAN, IPF classification methodology and implementation, reliability studies, Fire & Gas mapping and risk analysis techniques.
• Quality Assurance and Control requirements of the design process.
• Be a member of a recognised institution and a registered Chartered Engineer, shall be knowledgeable in civil engineering software such as Staad Pro and other equivalent design software including soil analysis.
• Have practical experience in design and construction of civil engineering structures, including buildings, bridges, roads, storage tanks, drainage systems including design of marine civil infrastructure and dredging works for coastal and inland marine facilities.
• Have practical experience in civil and architectural designs for all onshore infrastructure, and oil and gas facilities.
• Have comprehensive skills and knowledge of:
- Design techniques in civil engineering·
- Construction methods·
- Relevant technical specifications Codes of practice and specifications related to oil and gas industry.
Age: 30 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 5, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 19/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !