Position: Senior Concept Engineer
Total Vacancy: 3 Male/Female
• Degree in Chemical Engineering (preferred) or other related Engineering discipline. Charter Engineering status is preferable.
• The position requires a combination of strong technical and analytical, innovative and commercial skills.
• Fifteen (15) years’ experience in E&P environment covering both Concept engineering and project management aspects for Hydrocarbon Maturation Projects in the Oil and Gas industry for medium size and major projects.
• Familiarity of working closely with petroleum engineering related disciplines.
• Previous exposure to production operations and business analysis would be an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated aptitude for taking initiative.
• Experienced in one of the major engineering disciplines and must have a demonstrated ability to coordinated multi discipline engineering tasks, either in the design of construction phase of a project.
• Able to effectively communicate across all levels of the interfacing departments and to Management.
• Self-motivated individual, delivering high quality, timely technical work. Understands the “sense of urgency” in achieving targets.
• Good knowledge of recognition of Risks/Uncertainties in projects and able to devise measures in response to the identified risk.
• Have a working knowledge of the relevant International Standards and Codes of Practice normally used in the Oil and Gas Industry but not limited to API, BS, AISC and DNV.
• It is strongly preferred that the incumbent be familiar and has worked with Shell International Design Engineering Procedures (DEPs).
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 35 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 9, 700 / Month
Allowances: B$ 800
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 05/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !