Position: Senior Construction Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1. Execute all activities and work in Compliance with PETROKON Quality Management System and HSE Management System.
2. Responsible for the discipline engineering in meeting the objectives and goals set in accordance with Petrokon policies.
3. Coordinating with clients and other discipline´s engineers / designers while executing the assigned project.
4. Provide competent and efficient engineering and design services in accordance with Petrokon´s and client´s requirements by taking into account the safety aspects of design in relationship to project cycle, e. g. HAZID, HAZOP, SIL Classification methodology and risk analysis techniques, and life cycle cost.
5. Execute engineering and design tasks including preparing, checking and approving engineering reports, calculations, specifications, requisitions, data sheets and drawings, carrying out field surveys, reviewing third party design, performing and reviewing technical bid evaluation.
6. Ensure technical quality of all work in the relevant discipline.
7. Establish, maintain and implement Petrokon Procedures and Work Instructions in the discipline.
8. Allocate resources optimally for all work executed in the discipline.
9. Authorize timesheets in the relevant discipline.
10. Ensure consistencies and uniform application of engineering standards and techniques in the relevant discipline.
11. Train and develop the skills of subordinates, in particular developing the local staff to fill engineers´ role.
12. Approval on all technical work in the discipline.
13. Identifying and preparing the scope changes.
14. Attending key drawing approval (KDA) with technical authority.
15. Participate in progress meetings.
16. Estimate discipline engineering and design man-hours.
17. To review any design work carried out by third party (vendor).
18. To establish the actual (as opposed to design) capacities / capabilities of existing field facilities in order to identify potential bottlenecks and scope for optimization.
19. To identify potential applications for new technology.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 38 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 7, 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 24/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !