Position: Senior Marketing Manager & Digital Business Developer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• 5+ years of post-degree business development/account/management and/or strategic planning experience in a technology-related environment, preferably digital media or B2B digital marketing and advertising.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required.
• Business process operations experience is a must.
• Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
• Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO.
• Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS required.
• Understanding of market research and data analysis.
• Fluent in English
• Develop warm and cold leads and build a robust new business pipeline.
• Optimise website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability.
• Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Analyse key metrics that unit our website traffic and our service quotas.
• Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results.
• Manage all aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel.
• Identify and manage project risk and maintain project plan.
• Communicate with account and sales teams to plan projects within budget.
• Project management of digital files to create reports (interaction with project management system).
• Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints.
• Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm fresh strategies.
• Help grow the team and seek out new relationships with contractors.
The Interview Process:
• There will be a 2 staged interview process.
• You may be asked to compile a short sales presentation and/or demonstrate your digital abilities.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 03/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !