Units S1 & S2, 2nd Floor, Al Warasah Building, Muara Town
Position: Senior Mechanic (Outboard)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Maintains and care Preventive for water sports
• Inspects, diagnoses and repair all mechanical defects for Engine Diesel/Petrol, Hydraulic System, Electrical Wiring System, Grinding Maintenance Cutting Unit, Power Motor, Chassis and Body Painting.
• Maintains a complete set of Fleet/Preventative Maintenance Records, Part Inventory, Stock Account, Fixed Assets.
• Cost of Repair, Summary Budget, Monthly and Yearly Service/Maintenance Schedule, Work Programs and records as required.
• Do a spot check and Monthly Service program to make sure that the equipment is in a good condition.
• Carry out Training program for Safety & Technical Operation to Operator/Driver and Technical Repair Skills for Mechanic
• Responsible for the well kept Equipment, Mechanic Tool Set, Parking Lot for Equipment.
• Set up Workshop Area, Cleanliness and Safety Procedure.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 25 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 03/02/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !