Position: Senior Mechanical (Rotating) Technician
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Reporting To: Mechanical Supervisor
• This is an experienced Support role. You work independently on tasks that are more varied and complex.
• You are able to identity and spot issues/ errors easily and complete work with limited degree of supervision.
• May act as informal resource for less experienced colleagues.
• Train less experienced colleagues in their areas of work, including construction, maintenance, and repair methods, procedures, and techniques.
• Provide guidance and technical support to mechanical technicians; verify their work for accuracy, proper work methods, techniques, and compliance with applicable standards and specifications; and ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures.
• Perform as assigned, a variety of corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance works which are more complex and difficult technically .
• Assist supervisor in preparing PTW (Permit to Work) in his absence.
• Perform testing and inspection work requiring higher-level knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Perform more complex fault diagnosis, and resolve issues with general guidance from supervisors.
• Analyze plant maintenance activities; recommend modifications to improve the reliability and availability of the equipment.
• Monitor and promptly notify Supervisor of any observed or suspected incidents or problems.
• Maintain familiarity with current safety regulations, standards and best working practices within the company
• Possess at least a National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any related discipline.
• Must have a least eight (8) years working experience in related field including three (3) years’ experience
Education Required: National Diploma
Age: 18 - 42 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Housing Allowance, Transport Allowance
Closing date: 15/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !