We are seeking individual (Bruneian/PR) who is highly competent, energetic and capable to work well under pressure. He/she will be expected to be able to perform duties independently upon completion of training during the probationary period.
Position: SENIOR PAINTING / COATING INSPECTOR
• Responsible for the maintenance of Blaster & Painter Qualification records and performance and organisze necessary training if needed.
• Ensure verification, inspection and release activities are carried out in a timely manner as per approved Quality Control Plans, procedures, standards and specifications
• Maintain and update all Blasting & Paints inventory, inspection records including Calibration Status Report for tested equipments or other measuring equipment
• Prepare Project Quality Control Procedures such as Construction, Painting Procedures, and other project quality control requirements related to surface treatment and coating activities
• Familiar with the Suppliers / Sub-contractors Quality Control Plans / Inspection Test Plans and procedures
• Attend pre-inspection planning meetings / progress meetings
• Ensure all designated tests and inspections (WFT/DFT) are carried out timely and in accordance with project specifications prior submission to Client for final inspection for test.
Requirement / Qualification / Skills:
• Minimum 10 years in the oil and gas industry in painting inspection
• For Local Business Development purposes, Minimum 7 years in the oil and gas industry in painting inspection
• NACE Level 3 with pier review or CSWIP B. Gas Grade 1
• Good co-ordination and communication skills
• A good working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
• Numeracy, team working, ability to negotiate, key skills for chartered surveyors
• With minimum supervision and can work independently
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experiences
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Email: Brudesh. recruitment@gmail. com
Closing date: 03/05/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !