Position: Senior Planning Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• B. Sc Degree or equivalent.
• At least 10 years of Experience in planning, of which 5 years must be in a design consultancy.
• Comprehensive Knowledge of Primevera & MS Project Softwares.
1) Execute all activities and work in Compliance with PETROKON Quality Management System and HSE Management System.
2) Implement and maintain the Work Management System.
3) Provide competent and efficient project control and scheduling services in accordance with Petrokon’s and client’s requirements by taking into account the safety aspects of design in relationship to project cycle, e. g. project planning methodology and risk analysis techniques, and life cycle cost.
4) Develop, implement and maintain computerised information management systems as needed to improve efficiency of the company.
5) Supervising planner personnel.
6) Specific activities like Planning & scheduling, progress measurement, invoicing.
7) Review the project manhours against the VOWD.
8) Review project planned vs actual progress.
9) Review and update progress reports.
10) Review and update project plans in co-operation with the Project Managers and Project Engineers.
11) Review monthly reports for the contract.
12) Properly manage and forecast the company’s manpower resources in respect with resource availability and resource loading.
13) Review and check planning packages (S-Curve, Progress Report, Workloading etc. ) prepared by Planner.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 38 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 5, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 18/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !