Position: Senior Procurement Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Purpose of position
• To prepare Purchase Orders (PO) based on the approved quotes and to assist Procurement Coordinator with preparing relevant documents, filing and other clerical work.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Registering PR items in Master RFQ
• Preparing & sending RFQ to vendors
• Recording RFQ & prices in Master RFQ
• Recording RFQ & prices in PR data sheet
• Comparison of prices & terms
• Negotiations & finalization of quotes v/s RFQ
• Review the PO before final approval
• Monitoring the delivery of items under the POs issued
• Dealing with the discrepancies related to the order (if any)
• Exploring the market for new vendors and products
• Supervision of the following tasks of the subordinates
• Prepare PO and copies.
• Filing and distribution of PO and copies.
• Organize and manage filing of PO, PR and other relevant documents.
• Update PO system on a daily basis, keying in receipts.
• Track deliveries and make sure the company receives exactly what has ordered from suppliers.
• Tracking the delivery of good for the PO issued to ensure timely delivery.
• Attend supplier and inquiries about order changes or cancellations and check requisition orders for accuracy.
• Complete logs and prepare reports.
• Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 600 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 15/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !