Construction / Engineering Jobs
1. Oversee implementation of in-house manufacture/ outsource products which include VCB, Feeder Pillars, RMU, GIS, AIS, Compact Substation Unit, CRP & Mobile Substations, Transformers, etc. from beginning until completion.
2. Manage project schedules & costing to ensure project is completed within time frame & budget.
3. Liaise & coordinate with clients, suppliers, and all related departments including Toshiba Group on project implementations.
4. Initiate appropriate corrective & preventive actions so as to maintain good control of project.
5. Prepare and submit weekly & monthly Project Progress Report.
6. Verify project design, technicalities and specifications of products.
7. Address customers’ complaints and execute prompt co-ordination with relevant teams for support.
8. Manage all tasks related to project managements including after sales service.
9. Set and confirm the arrangement of FAT and delivery with revelant departments.
1. Degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. 4-5 years of working experience in Project Management/ Technical Support. Website:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !