Position: Senior Project Engineer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Ensure all works and activities carried out are in compliance to SOP, QHSSE, Company Policies and other relevant regulations.
• Support Project Director (PD) in management, execution, coordination and planning of project activities and matters.
• Maintain continual and open communication with both Project Administrative Team and Project Management team, as well as other CIC departments and subcontractors.
• Determine manpower, resources and materials required, as well as monitor expenses versus developed budget in a regular basis while preparing a monthly report to the PD.
• Work closely with Project Management and Project Administrative teams in all project phases, including providing requirements and technical evaluation for new equipment and technology.
• Drive and/or lead teams in research works and other projects or initiatives, including providing requirements and technical evaluation for new equipment and technology.
• Present findings, recommendations, solutions, designs, and/or project methodologies to PD and other interested parties.
• Advise team in development of guidelines, procedures, drawings, project schedule, reports and other documents.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
• Very articulated and has excellent writing skills in English.
• Understanding and ability to converse in Malay is preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented with high level of organizational skills.
• Efficient with good time management skills and able to work under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills is necessary.
• Must be discrete and maintain the highest confidentiality with extremely sensitive data.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 11/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !