Position: Senior Project Engineer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
Scope & Responsibilities
• Supervises and leads a Project Execution Team in the management, direction and coordination of resources across a diverse portfolio of projects assuming entire responsibility to ensure that multiple engineering design packages meet all client contractual requirements.
• Ensures the work management reporting from Project Controls addresses client requirements and demonstrates compliance to agreed KPIs
• Liaise with client contracts team on the efficient and timely execution of the tasks/SOW.
• Identify potential opportunity for value added services and increase engineering and other project related scopes.
• Stationed at client site office to supervise site team work. • Manage site construction activities and liaise with client project lead and construction contractors.
• Support procurement activities and liaise with vendors/supplier for various project management activities.
• Integration of design engineering and construction plan.
• Lead site support design, material coordinator and workpack team.
• Prepare and submit bi-weekly project progress report to client.
• Co-ordinate all project activity with responsibility for the execution of the project in compliance with all contractual requirements, ensure that resource usage is optimized to achieve, or exceed, projected profit margins.
• Leads Engineering Technical Service Request (ETSR) proposal preparation efforts.
• Ensure a thorough understanding of the contract requirements and direct preliminary planning stages as necessary.
• Have input to the resourcing requirements for respective project segments, including staffing and infrastructure, to ensure that these are accurate, realistic and identify potential deficiencies.
• Co-ordinate, in conjunction with the Project Management Team, the development and establishment of the mechanisms for monitoring progress against plan for each ETSR. Ensure that corrective action is agreed and implemented at the appropriate level as and when variations from plans occur.
• Liaise with relevant staff to ensure that the project monitoring system is implemented adequately and that output on performance is reviewed at the appropriate level and frequency to ensure effective control of the project budget.
• Identify any contractual/legal matters that may impact project performance.
• Oversee the function of final documentation preparation and presentation for each ETSR and liaises with the client for the issuance of the acceptance certificate.
• Participate in a formal review of the project with relevant parties on completion and identify opportunities for learning and development.
• Establish and maintain good relations with clients, partners and local authorities.
• Keep abreast of industry developments and provide design proposals or optimisation that
• introduce approved implemented innovative technology/practices that will contribute value to projects.
• Carry out any other activities as and when required by the direct supervisor.
• Coordinates all activities for the successful execution of each ETSR within the individual and overall project schedules and contractual requirements.
• Oversees all ETSR coordination with client, vendors, Engineering, sub-contractors and any other external or internal agency to ensure the smooth execution of the individual and overall project.
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 30 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 10, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 22/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !