Position: Senior Project Manager
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
Our client is a leading player in the IT & telecom industry with an established office in Brunei.
• Drive large and complex customer project engagements.
• Have the responsibility and ability to work on Presales and Tenders.
• Overall management of all project activities (scope, time, costs and quality).
• Management of execution and mitigating risks of project contractual agreements.
• Lead customer and stakeholder engagements with key customers.
• Management of project financials.
• University degree in telecommunication engineering, electrical engineering or other related major. Master’s degree will be an additional advantage
• Min 10-15 years of experience: in telecommunication/IT industry
• Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
• Business Understanding
• Consultative Selling Skills
• Customer and Market Insight
• Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
• Project Management Skills
• Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
• Leading & supervising
• Planning & organizing
• Proficiency with the English Language
• PMI certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
• Project sales process
• Contract management
• 3rd party suppliers management experience
Education Required: Master´´s Degree (Master´´s) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 6, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 09/10/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !