JG Equivalent: JG04
The expected role of Project Management Professional is to plan, control and execute a project to meet identified business needs and deliver business value, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
The Project Manager is expected to fulfill the minimum general requirements below when delivering projects:
1) Health, Safety, Security & Environment
In all area of responsibility, ensure all work carried out is in compliance with BSP HSSE Standards & Guidelines.
2) Stakeholder Relationship Management
Responsible for building an effective working relationship and establish regular meetings with key stakeholders.
3) Project Execution & Delivery
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of large to medium complex projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Ensures that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensures that quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Manages the change control procedure and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets and are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
4) Compliance to Program & Project Management Governance
- Project Manager is mandated to follow BSP Project Delivery Framework (PDF) when delivering project.
- Project Manager is expected to adhere to PDF standards and deliver all 20 mandatory project controls.
❖ Educated in Degree or HND Level.
❖ Degree Holders: 6-7 years’ experience minimum in Project Management or HND Holders: 8-10 years’ experience in Project Management.
❖ Very good communication and inter-personal skills
❖ PMP certification is preferred and encouraged but not a mandatory.
Interested applicants may send their CV via email to:
- hr@dcsservicessb. com (HR)
- amiran@dcsservicessb. com (Contract Manager)
Closing date of application: 26 JULY 2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !