We are seeking individual (Bruneian/PR) who is highly competent, energetic and capable to work well under pressure. He/she will be expected to be able to perform duties independently upon completion of training during the probationary period.
Position: SENIOR PROJECT MATERIAL COORDINATOR
• Conduct Materials & Logistic weekly meeting; liaise with planners, SCM and STL focal points to ensure that the assets are advised on a regular basis of any changes in material availability for stock and non-stock items for Turnaround (T/A) and/or Brownfield Campaign work
• Load test and certification for materials and equipment for the execution of the scope
• Carry out periodic Inventory check to verify the accuracy of quantity reported/recorded in the system.
• Quality checking of materials.
• Monitor items in frequent and repetitive demand and recommend to raise stock proposal to keep items in stock.
• Co-ordinate meetings between Engineers and Buyers. Review project programs and check material status. Liaise with Buyers/Expeditors
• Liaise with Suppliers on Urgently required and overdue materials.
• Participate in Project Value Engineering workshops and Project strategy developments
• Control, distribute and file all materials related documentation during procurement and construction phases.
• Review buying description and identify discrepancy
Requirement / Qualification / Skills:
• Minimum HND or BSC in any related discipline and minimum 8 years in oil and gas industry including a number of years in a buying, PMC and/or project support role or engineering environment
• Good co-ordination and communication skills
• A good working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
• Numeracy, team working, ability to negotiate, key skills for chartered surveyors
• With minimum supervision and can work independently
Age: 30-50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experiences
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Email: Brudesh. recruitment@gmail. com
Closing date: 30/04/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !