We are seeking individual (Bruneian/PR) who is highly competent, energetic and capable to work well under pressure. He/she will be expected to be able to perform duties independently upon completion of training during the probationary period.
Position: SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR
• Responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects.
• To acquire the necessary product and technical knowledge and to apply such knowledge onto jobs undertaken by the company.
• Manage the costs on a construction project.
• Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondences.
• Carry out valuation of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
• Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecast.
Requirement / Qualification / Skills:
• Minimum HND in quality surveying with working experiences in quality surveying role preferably in within the oil and gas industry
• Minimum 5 years work experience supporting engineering or operation work preferably related to construction or project related works.
• A good working knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
• Numeracy, team working, ability to negotiate, key skills for chartered surveyors
• With minimum supervision and can work independently
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Employment Type: Full Time
Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experiences
**only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Email: Brudesh. recruitment@gmail. com
Closing date: 03/05/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !