Position: Senior Relationship Officer
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Managing one (or several) branch(es) of the Bank as profit center(s) of the Bank
• Ensuring fulfilment of quantitative and qualitative targets for financing portfolio as agreed with the Management Team
• Managing and controlling all financing activities and operations at the branch
• Monitoring of financing performance and financing portfolio quality of the Branch
• Ensure the fulfilment of financing targets in accordance with the approved Business Plan and monitoring of staff performance and fulfilment of individual targets of staff
• Responsible for reviewing and verifying the results of the assessment that been done by the relationship officers to confirm the completeness and the accuracy of the assessment outputs
• Participating in financing committees and recovery committees for cases on the branch level within his/her authorization limits.
• Ensuring that all related policies and procedures are properly implemented by his/her team.
• Supporting his/her team in promotion activities, through contacting, visiting and approaching some clients for marketing and direct promotion.
• Sharing the work with the bank management in drafting the branch budget as well as the targets plan.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
• University Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or any related field
• 5-10 years in a similar position is required and highly desirable
• Above average analytical and critical thinking
• Good knowledge of Bahasa Melayu and the English language
• Excellent communication skills
Please send your application to hrbankusahawan\\bankusahawan. com. bn with the following documents:
• Most recent Curriculum Vitae indicating full personal details
• Scanned copy of highest academic qualifications
• Scanned copy of IC
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 28 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 2, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !