• Position: Senior Technical Engineer
• Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Age: 30 - 50 years old
• Basic Salary: B$ 3, 000 - B$ 4, 000 / Month
• Employment Type: Full Time
• Manage all the technical activities to have an efficient plant.
• Follow up technological developments necessary to have a modern plant. Organize possible projects in this field.
• Apply planned maintenance to reach uninterrupted production machines, lines and sections (cooling systems, refinery, interesterification, deodorization, margarine filling lines, packaging lines etc).
• Lead and motivate teams of workers including Utility (Ammonia and Boiler), Mechanical Maintenance, Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance.
• Organize the cost – lowering and saving studies.
• Fulfill all the responsibilities and tasks as per described in ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP and GMP plans and procedures.
• Coordinate the relations between the other departments and Technical department.
• Coordinate energy supply, the maintenance of fixed assets, investments and legal regulations about the environment to be conducted.
• Ensure to make feasibility studies about new investments and operational projects within the directions of company’ s top management.
• Prepare and report the annual investment budget, follows the monthly consumptions.
• Direct the purchasement, bids, applications and temporary approval processes.
• Direct the production and investment processes of new projects added to product portfolio.
• To create maintenance procedures and ensure that everything is in line with health and safety legislation and guidelines.
• Reviewing worker performance.
• Identifying training needs.
• Experienced in ISO9001, ISO22000, internal audit and Food Safety Regulation.
Qualification and Requirements:
• Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic or Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
• Minimum of at least 5 years’ technical experience with 3 years of people management experience preferably in Oil and Fats Plant would be an advantage.
• Experience in SAP and infrastructure system development would be an advantage.
• Maintain the necessary activities in the framework of work safety and quality standards.
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, dynamic, result-oriented.
• Decision-making skills are strong, quality-focused and initiative-minded.
• Can adapt to flexible working order.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Willing to live in Brunei.
Job applications (including curriculum vitae, passport-sized photo, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts) can be sent to admin@wfp. com. bn
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !