Construction / Engineering Jobs
Position: Senior Wells Supervisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
Requirements & Qualifications:
• A professional, graduate engineer with a degree/diploma in Petroleum, Mining or Mechanical Engineering, or related scientific disciplines.
• Good user of Wells application softwares – e. g. Wellplan for Windows, StressCheck, OpenWells. Etc.
• SIEP Round I &II and Certification and passed the associated exams.
• Shell staff shall have attended the SIEP Advanced Drilling Techniques course.
• Shall be in possession of a valid IWCF certificate at combined surface and sub-sea supervisor level.
• Shall have attended and practicing relevant Supervisory HSE training.
• Trade test for consultants.
• A minimum of 12 years equivalent Well Engineering Experience of which at least a period of 1-2 year served as Night Drilling Supervisor (NDSV) or equivalent.
Age: 30 - 50 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 10, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time
Closing date: 17/03/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !