Position: Service Advisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Talks to the customer on the telephone to understand their requirements, to personalise the call, make the appointment and agree any mobility solutions (e. g. courtesy car) that will be provided.
• Completes the Repair Order (Job Card) to provide an accurate and complete record of the customer’s requirements.
• Checks JLR systems (e. g. DDW, WASP, TOPIX) for any outstanding work that is required and adds this to the Repair Order.
• Makes a reminder call to the customer before the appointment to confirm the requirement, recap on any agreed mobility solutions and establish if any additional work is required on the vehicle.
• Updates the Repair Order if required to reflect additional work.
• Greets the customer with a warm welcome on arrival and explains the work to be carried out and ensures customer approval has been obtained for the expected costs.
• Takes the opportunity to develop the conversation with the customer to find out more about them and develop the relationship.
• Where possible, recognises returning customers and builds on previous conversations to personalise the interaction.
• Throughout the interaction with the customer, spots opportunities to talk about service promotions or additional JLR services or products will meet their needs.
• Introduces the appropriate colleague to provide more information if required.
• Provides any guidance that is required on the agreed mobility solutions.
• Liaises with colleagues in the Workshop to understand the progress being made on the vehicle and any additional work that is required (e. g. as a result of eVHC) or changes to the time when the vehicle will be ready.
• Talks to the customer to explain the reason for any additional work and get their approval for the costs that are involved or communicate any changes to the time when the vehicle will be ready (dependable).
• Ensures that any requests from the customer are handled promptly and accurately so that the customer’s expectations will be met when they collect their vehicle and they feel that the Retailer has been dependable and easy to do business with.
• Aims to deliver the extra touches that make the customer feel special.
• Provides a full, transparent explanation of the work that has been carried out (including any complementary services) and arranges payment.
• Arranges a booking for any outstanding work or the next service/repair if appropriate.
• Contacts the customer by telephone after their visit to the Retailer to establish that the customer is completely satisfied with the service that they have received.
• If negative feedback is received, ensures this is followed up quickly and resolved.
• Ensures that the customer database is updated to reflect the customer’s visit to the Retailer, and any useful information that can be used to build the relationship is captured.
• Uses an understanding of the KPIs and Standards for the Service operation (e. g. quality of repair orders) to manage own performance and contribution to the team.
• Takes a proactive approach to identify any recurring problems which affect the customer experience, and raises these with the appropriate colleague (e. g. the Service Manager).
• Supports projects to deliver continuous improvement to ways of working.
Minimum Education / Qualification:
• Diploma or other relevant qualifications.
• A minimum working experience of 3 years in relevant fields. Experience in automotive industry and have technical background will be an advantage.
• Possess strong customer service orientation and proven excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative
Salary: $1, 000 to $1, 500 (commensurate with qualification and experience )
Education Required: Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent
Age: 30 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 29/04/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !