Construction / Engineering Jobs
Position: Service Advisor
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
- We are looking for highly motivated and capable individual to join our expanding group of Service Advisors to give our customers the customer service experience when they bring their vehicles for servicing or repairs at out dealership workshop.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
1) Greet Customers when they arrive to the aftersales service center and accept their vehicles for servicing/repairs.
2) Provide Customers with in-dept information about the job carried out and recommendations as per periodic maintenance schedule.
3) Consult with mechanics about any necessary repairs and possible alternatives to rectify customer cars.
4) Provide recommendations to use original equipment manufacturer parts which is available in our dealership parts center.
5) Answer any questions on customer inquiry
6) Assist customers in warranty claims for their vehicles if necessary
7) Manage and oversee the service center scheduling
8) Calling customers for reminders, work complete or additional work needed to be carried out.
9) Ensure customers vehicles are checked prior servicing/repair and after servicing/repair.
10) Inform Customers to let them know their vehicles are ready for pick up.
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: Annual Paid Leave (Annual / Sick) Incentive Scheme TAP & SCP Contribution
Closing date: 19/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !