Customer Service Jobs
Provides quality customer service by working with customers to determine their vehicle issues and problems, determining the repair timeline, and working with technicians to convey the customers´ concerns with accurate repair descriptions.
• Minimum Diploma in Mechanical or related field.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in a Service Centre.
• Good technical knowledge in European vehicles.
• Excellent communication, sales and customer service skills.
• Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Valid Class 3 driving license.
B$700 to B$1, 500 per month (Salary commensurate with qualification, experience and skills).
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !