Position: Service Crew
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
o Consider as frontline of the restaurant where they have direct communication with customers.
o They are responsible for customers´ satisfaction, resolving customer complaints, and addressing any questions and comments that customers´ may have
• Customer Service:
o Take customers´ order, assemble the order and act as cashiers.
o Pack drinks ordered by customers and serve them in the most efficient manner.
• Inventory assistance:
o Maintain stock inventories
• Meet and greet all customers, potential guests at the front of the Restaurant.
• Replenish and condiments, maintain inventory and taking food orders.
• Serve food and drinks to customers according to SOP.
• Ensure that sufficient stocks of printed materials and small denotation are available at all times in the outlet.
• Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.
• Maintain cleanliness throughout the dining area, restrooms and the restaurant surroundings before, during and after the operation hours.
• Notifying the kitchen crew and barista for food or drinks order or shortages.
• Process bills for the customer and issued them receipts.
Submit your cv .
Education Required: National Vocational Certificate (NVC) or equivalent (NTC)
Age: 21 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Allowances: B$ 30
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Benefit: Food Allowance & TAP/ SCP
Closing date: 18/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !