Position: Service Driver (KB)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
• Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
• Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
• Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisors immediately.
• Load and unload products from trucks and trailers.
• Perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level and tire pressure.
• Notify supervisors about any major repairs and maintenances.
• Follow local driving laws and road regulations.
• Maintain the vehicle clean and safe.
• Collect payments from customer at the time of product delivery.
• Work with support team to provide exceptional customer services and address customer concerns.
• Perform vehicle inspection before and after each trip
• Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
• Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork
• Provide special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 22 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/12/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !