Position: Service Helpdesk Operator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• A helpdesk operator´s main responsibility is to provide a full participations and cooperation in dealing with clients and also the managments.
• The operator is the first point of contact for clients to reached out and communication issues within an organization or between an organization and customers
• Various aspects of a helpdesk operator’s role includes responding to and dealing with technical queries, proactively providing customer service to clients, providing recommendations on company application or procedures to clients and technical teams.
• Other responsibilities may include support of workstation software with patches, Internet connectivity, business applications and operating systems.
• To attend and Scheduled for equipment breakdown complaint calls during on & off official working hours.
• Assume 24 hours standby duty when scheduled.
• Responds to complaint calls at all times, as per required either by the client or the managements. diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
• Provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms.
• Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action. To attend to Customer at the Highest Service at all times.
• Ensure timely completion of works within time frame given and meeting high service quality and safety expectations .
• Update the Facility Chief Manager and Facility manager and customer of work progress regularly.
• Ensure team working and cohesiveness among teams members.
• Submit service report after each service job clearly detailing work done and highlight equipment conditions which require close attention.
• Ensure customer satisfaction & develop good customer relationship.
• Maintain good housekeeping at the service center and customer’s site. administer help desk software.
• Perform any other duties or undertake additional role from time to time, whether ad-hoc or otherwise, as assigned by the management.
• Create a reporting base templates and generate reports by end of the day or by end of week or by end of the Month subject to managements instructions.
• Collecting datas of troubleshoot, diagnose daily commencement of work and to input in all this in a data base and to be printed out of daily reports on all work at site.
• Attending Routine Checking of jobs and technical teams carried out at site and carry out survey etc should instructed by Senior Management.
• all candidates are to undergo a 1 month probation period with a starting salary scale of BND400.
• After the probationary period has ended, it shall then be reevaluated which entirely depends on the work performances and personal attribution.
• This vacancy is only apply to those who are really interested and committed.
Should you may feel this is not suitable to you career direction, please do not apply.
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 400 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: working with this company, you will be expose to various international business traits and clients and learn new business operations methods everyday.
Closing date: 13/09/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !