Showroom & Service Centre: Lot 78A & 78B, Beribi Industrial Park, Jalan Gadong, Kampong Beribi, BE1118, Negara Brunei Darussalam
Responsible for ensuring the profitable and efficient performance of the service department through improving customer satisfaction and retention together with strong achievement of objectives through an efficient and productive Service Team in order to deliver against key priorities of the Aftersales.
• Holds a Degree/Diploma or higher.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in automotive repair or service preferred.
• Post-secondary automotive training, certification or equivalent work experience.
• Good communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
• Proficient in computer skills.
Starting salary BND2, 000. 00 and commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail/send a covering letter and updated resume with copies of official identification (IC/Passport), copy of relevant certificates / documents (education and employment), expected salary and one recent passport photograph to humanresources@indera-motors. com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !