Position: Shipping Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
1) Liaise closely with both import and export specialist to make sure the container inventory is tally and may there be laden export requested by customer, the container required by them is available
2) Liaise closely with Muara Port Company to enquire about the container movements - being discharged from vessel, taken out by container, trucked in empty, etc.
3) Plan and implement container flow management systems
4) Record all container movement in inventory.
5) Generating container movements in MUA on EDI for the Principle.
6) Liaising closely with principle with regards to the container movements.
7) In charge of exporting empty containers back to HUB (or wherever is instructed by the principal) shall there be no prospect bookings for laden export, not limited to arranging the documentation and liaising with feeder to export the empties.
8) Run a series of inventory reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform detailed analysis container stocks in MUA.
9) In charge of endorsing Container movement order submitted by the client in order for them to truck the empty container back to port.
10) Calculate detention and demurrages (D & D) charges for customers who have passed the container free days.
11) Provide D & D charges to customer and making sure charges are paid timely.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 21 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 20 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 02/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !