Position: Shipping Executive
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Deputy of Senior Shipping Executive (as back to back).
• Attend to any incoming vessels whenever required.
• Liaise with vessel Master to request scan copies of all necessary documents are prepared before boarding vessel.
• Prepare log-in to Brunei Darussalam National Single Window (BDNSW) to register arrival clearance of 48 hours notice and submit vessel advice and attach vessel documents to Maritime and Port Authority if Brunei Darussalam, Port Health and Custom on the same day.
• Attend vessel RPM and send name lists of boarding Agent to vessel Master and Security.
• Surrender vessel loading timesheet when vessel departed to Custom Department for overtime charges. Make payment on any overtime charges by the Custom Department.
• Assist Contract Manager on daily operational and administration issues.
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
• Education required O Level or Higher.
• Able to understands for any dealings with Maritime and Port Authority of Brunei Darussalam.
• Must be computer literate and fluent in spoken English.
• Competence and responsible to tasks given.
• Must be able to work overtime whenever required.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 20 - 55 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 800 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/06/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !