Position: Shop Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Male
• Greets customers including answering phones and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party.
• Handles cash transactions between customer and retail store.
• Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers.
• Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures and help customers use processing equipment.
• Counts money back to customer in an accurate and concise manner.
• Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location which includes and but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
• Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy.
• Assists in the maintenance of store front and retail displays.
• Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
• Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 18 - 25 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 18 / Day
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 10/08/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !