Position: Shop Assistant
Total Vacancy: 1 Female
• Greeting customers who enter the shop.
• Be involved in stock control and management.
• Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
• Being responsible for processing cash and card payments. Stocking shelves with merchandise.
• Answering queries from customers.
• Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
• Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
• Balancing cash registers with receipts.
• Dealing with customer refunds.
• Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
• Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
• Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
• Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
• Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
• Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
• Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 450 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: TAP and SCP
Closing date: 12/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !