Position: Shop Assistant - Airport Branch (Night Shift: 2. 30 PM to 11. 00 PM)
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Responsible for opening & closing and maintaining the branch daily.
• Adhere and follow the manual Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Learn the products to improve product knowledge.
• Cashiering and settlement.
• Attending to walk-in customers and telephone enquiries.
• Sending emails to correspond with other branches, admin and clients.
• Receiving and checking stocks from (HQ) Headquarters.
• Pricing and displaying the products.
• Checking and returning magazines monthly.
• Requesting products when the stocks inventory is low.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the shop.
• Monitoring the overall security of the shop.
• Report any repair and maintenance needs to be done in the shop.
• Minimum GCE O-Level holder.
• Fluency in English and Malay.
• Min. 2 years of working experience as a shop assistant or equivalent.
• Age 25-35
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (i. e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Friendly and bubbly personality to interact well with customers.
• MUST be able to work for at least 6 months.
• MUST be able to work the whole shift.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT BE COMMITTED FOR A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS.
Only applicants with CV/Resume will be considered.
Education Required: GCE ´´O´´ Level
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/11/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !