Position: Shop Assistant @ Citis Square
Total Vacancy: 2 Female
• Working hours: Everyday, 9am - 9. 30pm with 1 hour break (30 minutes for lunch and dinner)
• 4 OFF days in a month (weekends and special promotions are not advisable)
1. Self Independence
2. Dedicated and preserver
3. Able to be open & attract customers
4. Flexible with any environment
5. Willing to work
• You will be working in a retail environment and will be expected to help customers with all their shopping requirements.
• Sales assistants work in an extremely fast-paced sector and you can expect every single working day to be completely different.
• Unlike those who work behind desks or sit in office meetings, you will be at the front line helping customers directly.
Here is a quick look at your job requirements as a sales assistant:
• Advising & serving customers.
• Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need.
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained.
• Promoting special offers.
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability.
• Arranging window displays.
• Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management.
• You will be expected to have an outgoing personality and possess excellent knowledge of the company’s products and services.
Age: 18 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 14/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !