Position: Shop Assistant (Kiarong Branch)
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
• Responsible for opening & closing and maintaining the branch daily.
• Adhere and follow the manual Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Learn the products to improve product knowledge.
• Cashiering and settlement.
• Attending to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries.
• Sending emails to correspond with other branches, admin and clients.
• Receiving and checking stocks from (HQ) Headquarters.
• Pricing and displaying the products.
• Checking and returning magazines monthly.
• Requesting products when the stocks inventory is low.
• Maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the shop.
• Monitoring the overall security of the shop.
• Report any repair and maintenance needs to be done in the shop.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Min. 2 years of working experience in retail/sales or equivalent.
• Fluency in English and Malay.
• Age 20-35
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (i. e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Friendly and bubbly personality to interact well with customers.
• At least 6 months availability to work.
• Full-time only.
Age: 20 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/08/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !