Position: Shop Assistant @ Serusop
Total Vacancy: 3 Female
Everyday 12 hours (9am - 9. 30pm) with 1 hour break (30 minutes for lunch and dinner)
3 OFF days in a month (weekends and special promotions are not advisable)
1. Self Independence
2. Dedicated and preserver
3. Able to be open & attract customers
4. Flexible with any environment
5. Willing to work You will be working in a retail environment and will be expected to help customers with all their shopping requirements.
Sales assistants work in an extremely fast-paced sector and you can expect every single working day to be completely different.
Unlike those who work behind desks or sit in office meetings, you will be at the front line helping customers directly.
Here is a quick look at your job requirements as a sales assistant:
• Advising & serving customers.
• Assisting customers in order to help them find what they need.
• Ensuring stock levels are well maintained.
• Promoting special offers.
• Providing customers with information on pricing and product availability.
• Arranging window displays.
• Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management.
• You will be expected to have an outgoing personality and possess excellent knowledge of the company’s products and services
Age: 18 - 30 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 350 / Month
Employment Type: Part Time/Full Time
Closing date: 04/05/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !