Construction / Engineering Jobs
Unit 3 & 4, 1st Floor, Wisma LCY Majalis, Spg. 74-73, Kg. Mata-Mata, Gadong
Position: Site Engineer
Total Vacancy: 2 Male
• Managing parts of construction projects.
• Overseeing building work.
• Undertaking surveys.
• Setting out sites and organizing facilities.
• Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
• Supervising contracted staff.
• Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
• Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
• Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
• Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
• Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
• Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Commercial awareness – an undertaking of how your actions can affect profitability of a project.
• Team working and communication.
• Technical skills.
• An eye for detail.
• Problem solving.
• Management skills.
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 17/01/2020
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !