- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Working closely with the Project Manager to ensure that the work programme is closely followed.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Resolve any issues that may arise in the course of executing the project.
- Planning the work and organizing the site facilities efficiently in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure quality guidelines are achieved.
- Checking materials delivered by suppliers to ensure compliance with our specified requirements.
- Preparing reports and forms as required, such as record drawings, technical reports and site diary.
- Attending regular site meetings with the project team.
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, site supervisors, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with the local authorities to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
- Certifying the invoices submitted by suppliers.
- Certifying the progress claims submitted by sub-contractors.
- Assist Quantity Surveyor in preparation of progress claims to the client.
- Any relevant tasks as required/assigned by the Management.
- Local; Female (1)
- Education; Bachelor´s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Surveying knowledge and skills is an added advantage.
- Required language(s): Malay, English.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Required Skill(s): Autocad, Microsoft Office, Driving License.
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !