Construction / Engineering Jobs
Required for a Large Construction Project in Brunei.
Job Scope - The Site Quantity Surveyor checks and approves quantity reports submitted by the Subcontractor(s). He physically performs quantity surveys on site and take-offs from drawings. This includes allocating quantities to contractual BOQ items and support regular updates/forecasts for final quantities per BOQ item and cost to complete. Produces monthly internal payment certificates and financial review reports.
• A Degree would be preferential and/or a Diploma.
• The position requires a person with at least 10 years experience in multi-Million Dollar Projects within Petro-Chemical and/or other similar Process Industries whereby such experience has been obtained from being on site.
• Intercultural competence.
• English fluent
• Quantity Surveying
• Knowledge of various market related rates associated with such disciplines for rate comparisons
• Drafting of letters in English
• Understanding and interpretation of the contractual terms of the Contract
• MS Office
• Power PointWebsite:
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !