Position: Social Media Coordinator
Total Vacancy: 2 Male/Female
• Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and create copy to suit.
• Write advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services.
• Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy included headlines and body copy, for all online, offline, external and internal needs.
• Build and implement social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Slide share, Google+, etc.
• Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
• Work closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and post content to social networking sites.
• Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring
• Monitor the company´s social media performance usage reports and tracking search engine results.
• Use creative thinking and initiative to analyze site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of web content and/or applications.
• Respond to social media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
• Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
• Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content ·
• Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
• Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
• Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
• Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
• Manages social media communications
• Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Education Required: Higher National Certificate (HNC) or equivalent
Age: 25 - 35 years old
Driving License Class: 3
Basic Salary: B$ 500 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date: 16/10/2018
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !