Position: Social Media Manager / Content Creator
Total Vacancy: 1 Male/Female
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to grow social media accounts under our care.
You will be responsible for planning and strategizing long term content plans that is aligned with marketing and business goals, and translating that into content calendars and create text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Design and implement social media strategy to meet business goals
• Set specific objectives and report on a regular basis
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e. g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing and sales to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews in accordance to Brand and Social guidelines
• Oversee social media accounts, including design assets and corporate information
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Min 1-2 years’ experience in related field
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager
• Hands on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with social content design
• Familiar with integrating social and digital marketing channels
• Proficient in generating reports on social media account performance
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Attention to detail, able to work independently and take initiative
• Ability to explain complex technical material to nontechnical audiences
• Able to communicate effectively between team members and product managers
Education Required: First Degree or equivalent
Age: 22 - 40 years old
Basic Salary: B$ 1, 000 / Month
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefit: On-the-Job training available
Closing date: 09/07/2019
New! View our jobs on FACEBOOK !